Classic with clean lines, Maven Lane Vincent Barstool stands firmly at the forefront of your dining must-haves. Simplicity is key when designing a versatile kitchen stool, yet Vincent spares nothing in the pursuit of timeless style. Featuring a hand-brushed wood finish that’s further accentuated by this hardwood stool’s natural wood grain, this solid wood stool is the natural beauty your space deserves. Expertly handcrafted with solid kiln-dried wood ensures that this wooden stool is equipped to stand the test of time, while a contoured seat ensures complete comfort for catching up with your loved ones. Perfect for use at your kitchen island, breakfast bar, or bistro dining table, these wood bar stools offer the finishing touch your space has been seeking. We offer counter height and bar height stool options, so you can select the stool to fit your vision. Please measure your space before ordering. We recommend approximately 10" between the bottom of the counter surface and the top of the stool cushion for optimal comfort. Minimal assembly is required for each stool, and the included tools and directions make setup a breeze. Vincent counter-height stool dimensions and specifications: 18" W x 27" H x 16" D. Vincent bar-height stool dimensions and specifications: 18" W x 31" H x 17.5" D. Minimal variations in color, tone, and wood finish may occur in our handmade furniture.
- Clean lines and a modern silhouette make our Vincent Barstool an instant classic in any dining space
- A gentle, contoured seat makes entertaining effortless, and the bottom rails are the perfect perch to support your soles
- Sourced from skilled artisans, these sophisticated stunners steal the show
- Craftsmanship goes into every solid wood stool, as these stools are handcrafted, and each will have its own subtle uniqueness
- Longevity and strength are among the many benefits of kiln-dried solid wood furniture with kiln-dried hardwood, our stools feature mortise-and-tenon joinery, and meticulous workmanship to last a lifetime
- With a hand-brushed wood finish in a rich, antiqued brown stain, these wooden barstools offer a dark and moody hue you’ll adore and exactly the kind of drama your dining space has been seeking
- Breeze through assembly with included hardware and instructions; once assembled, these wood barstools measure 31 inches tall
- Maven Lane furniture is backed by a lifetime guarantee; You’ll love life on Maven Lane
- Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Color: Antiqued Brown Finish
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17.5 x 31 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 7-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.