This bold beauty is prepared to make a style statement. Our Zeno Wooden Bench is the versatile piece your décor has been looking for. Perfectly at home in your bedroom at the foot of your bed, in your foyer as a seat to slip off your shoes, or pull it up at your dining room table when you need to accommodate a larger crowd— this modern wood bench fulfills its purpose in any location. Its hand-crafted detail and naturally neutral wood stain complement any aesthetic, and you’ll swoon over its simplistic sophistication. With kiln-dried, solid wood construction and mortise-and-tenon joinery, this sleek solid wood bench is not only a looker, but it’ll last a lifetime. At Maven Lane, our home furniture is meticulously handcrafted with methods to stand the test of time, including hand finishes displaying impeccable attention to detail and mortise-and-tenon joinery techniques that promote strength and longevity. Furthermore, by utilizing premium materials and kiln-dried hardwood in our solid wood furniture, we’ve solidified the superiority of craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Maven Lane. Be sure to view the other pieces in our furniture collection. We've carefully curated an entire medley of heirloom-quality pieces that can be mixed and matched to create the aesthetic your home has been seeking. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- Solid wood, a bold and blocky profile, and endless style are just a sampling of the elements our Zeno Bench possesses
- Boasts the versatility to become a part of your bedroom furniture or living room furniture collection seamlessly
- Solid wood furniture with a neutral finish is a specialty, and this Zeno Wood Bench delivers this hue impeccably well
- We’ve chosen a shade that allows the solid wood grain to shine through yet showcases this hue to highlight the home
- Expertly constructed by talented artisans, the attention to detail on the wood benches is marvelously meticulous
- The exceptional hand-crafted elements and artistry that adorn every inch of the handmade furniture are unparalleled
- Longevity and strength are among the major benefits of kiln-dried solid wood furniture
- Along with utilizing kiln-dried hardwood, the wooden benches feature mortise-and-tenon joinery and conscientious craftsmanship to last a lifetime
- Breeze through simple assembly with the hardware and instructions included in a few easy-to-follow steps for new heirloom-quality furnishings
- Material: Wood
- Color: Weathered Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 15 x 18 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.