This package has everything you need, both a top notch 400 Watt subwoofer and an enclosure that fits perfectly.
This new Discus subwoofer from MB Quart is an all new design based on the popular RLP Shallow Subwoofer line. The MB Quart Discus 400 Watt Max 10 inch shallow mount subwoofer features 2 inch voice coils, thermal formed poly cone, vented aluminum former, and butyl surround. With less than 3 inches mounting depth, this is perfect for trucks or similar applications.
This Q Power Single 10 Inch Sealed Car Audio Subwoofer Box Enclosure features solid 0.625 inch MDF construction, charcoal carpet covering, terminal cup connectors, 0.9 cubic feet of air space, and a mounting depth of 4.75 inches. This enclosure is compatible with the included subwoofer.
Note: Subwoofer must be wired and installed into enclosure.
- 10 Inch Shallow Slim Subwoofer
- Max wattage: 400 watts
- RMS wattage: 200 watts
- Dual 2 inch 4 ohm voice coils
- Cut out: 9.13 inches
- Mounting depth: 2.95 inches
- Stamp cast deep drawn steel basket
- Durable heavy textured powder coat
- Vented aluminum voice coil former
- UV rubber surround
- Thermal formed PP cone & dust cap
- Works well in sealed and ported applications
- Designed and built for the deepest bass
- Size: 10 inches
- Air space: 0.9 cubic feet per box
- Mounting depth: 4.75 inches
- 0.625 inch MDF construction
- Terminal cup connectors
- Charcoal carpet covering
- Dimensions: 20 x 5 7.25 (TD BD) x 15 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.