The ideal balance of a high end car audio system requires the perfect mix of speaker tone, deep bass impact, and clean undistorted power. With MB Quart we make it simple to develop the impeccable Formula for a great sounding system. In the Formula subwoofers you will find that deep, powerful bass is delivered easily. These subwoofers are designed for small sealed and medium to large ported (vented) enclosures. This means that regardless of the digital music style, streaming apps, or source you choose, these subwoofers will deliver a stunning audio solution, with MB Quart Formula.
- 600 watts of peak power and 300 watts of RMS power
- Stainless Push and Insert for a very secure electrical connection with a high end fit and finish
- 2-inch high temperature voice coil and former for high thermal stability in small enclosure volumes where the internal box temperatures can rob you of performance
- High temperature voice coil former allows more dissipation of heat
- UV treated, Butyl rubber surround resists sun fading and remains flexible
- Molded polypropylene cone and FEA design subcone are UVA protected and water resistant; Polyether foam surround and FEA designed subcone resists damaging UV rays found in automotive applications
- Round, reinforced dust cap adds necessary weight to the mechanical function of the woofer and keeps the cone rigid
- Stamped steel allows for additional strength during high volume bass passages to avoid flex in the frame
- Front and rear venting allows cooler air to be exchanged in the voice coil gap which helps the subwoofer make deep bass and extend the life of the component
- Polyester and cotton blended spider resists softening and sagging over time so you can enjoy many years of listening pleasure
- UV rubber surround resists sun fading and remains flexible
- Nickel plated push and insert to resist corrosion and aide in easy of installation
- Configuration: Round
- Voice coils: 2
- Impedance: 2 x 4 ohms
- RMS power handling: 300 watts
- Max power handling: 600 watts
- Cut-out: 9.1 inches
- Mounting depth: 4.94 inches
- Outside diameter: 10.09 inches
- Mounting height with grill and gasket: 5.75 inches
- Sensitivity: 83.9 dB
- Enclosure recommendation: Small sealed or medium/large vented
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.