To lounge, or not to lounge? That is the question. But when you combine long hot summer days at the lake and friends with the Floatation iQ Floating Oasis Lake Pad, the answer is clear.
This floating water mat is huge, measuring a massive 72 inches long and 48 inches wide. This floating water pad has space for up to 3 kids (or 2 adults) to sit, lay, walk, and play on at once. The 1.5-inch thick, durable, 2-ply foam core construction supports up to 400 pounds, and keeps this buoyant mat afloat at the lake, pool, or ocean.
Enjoy lounging with friends and family on your own floating island. This lake float anchors to your favorite spot with its easy tethering system for tying the float to your lake dock.
When it's not in use, simply roll the foam water float up and stash it away until the next fun-filled summer season.
Sun's out, fun's out with the Floatation iQ Mini Floating Oasis 6 x 4 Water Mat, BB Nation.
- Measures 72 inches long and 48 inches wide, making it perfect for the kids on the lake or in the pool
- Supports up to 400 pounds of evenly distributed weight
- 1.50-inch thick UV-resistant, high-density foam is built with a 2-ply foam core design and is tear and puncture-resistant
- Polyethylene (PE) foam is safe and easy to clean with soap and water for years of vivid colors and endless fun
- Easily rolls up for storage in the garage or shed, plus provides easy transportation when on-the-go
- Material: UV-resistant foam
- Color: Aquarium
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 48 x 1.5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.