Experience cutting-edge audio technology with Mojawa Run Plus Sports Headphones with Bluetooth, where innovation meets comfort and practicality.
These headphones feature an open-ear bone conduction design enabled by proprietary haptic technology, offering a comfortable, bud-free experience while keeping you aware of your surroundings in various activities. Choose between MP3 Storage Mode or Bluetooth Mode, with a built-in 32-gigabyte MP3 player for offline access to 8,000 songs. Alternatively, enjoy wireless connectivity via Bluetooth 5.2. These headphones are fully waterproof, enduring submersion in water up to 2 meters for 2 hours, making them ideal for swimming or rainy runs. With up to 8 hours of continuous playback at 75 percent volume and Quick Charge for 80 extra minutes of playtime in just 5 minutes of charging, you won't run out of music during workouts or commutes. These headphones are lightweight and comfortable, staying secure during various activities like cycling, running, swimming, and more.
When it comes to sound quality, these headphones are in a league of their own. You'll be immersed in deep, rich bass, melodious mids, and intricate sound details across the entire audio spectrum, thanks to its patented Original Physical Bass Strengthen Technology and Dual Suspension Anchor System.
Redefine music enjoyment with the Mojawa Run Plus Sports Headphones' open-ear design, versatile connectivity, waterproof build, long battery life, and outstanding sound quality.
- Open-ear bone conduction sports headphones enabled by proprietary haptic technology provide cutting-edge audio quality and ensure comfortable bud-free listening
- MP3 Storage Mode with a built-in 32-gigabyte MP3 player for offline access to 8000 songs or Bluetooth 5.2 Mode for wireless connectivity offer versatile listening options
- Fully waterproof design is capable of withstanding immersion in water up to 2 meters deep for 2 hours, making headphones ideal for swimming and rainy outdoor activities
- Enjoy up to 8 hours of continuous audio playback at 75 percent volume on a single charge, with a Quick Charge feature that provides an extra 80 minutes of playtime in just 5 minutes
- Maglev-Bass actuator and Dual Suspension Anchor System deliver louder and richer audio to keep runners energized during training
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.9 x 3.1 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 0.07 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.