Protect your appliances with soft water using the food industry-standard Morton Salt Pure and Natural Sodium Chloride Water Softener Crystals.
These sodium chloride pellets keep your water softener running cleaner and longer. The pellets are phosphate-free and keep virtually all unwanted hardness minerals out of your water. You can count on reduced costs associated with fouled resins, added maintenance, clean-outs, downtime, while extending the life of your appliances. Using Morton Clean and Protect Pellets in your water softener will leave behind significantly less calcium and manganese insolubles in your brine tank than salt pellets. Morton Clean and Protect Pellets contain a water-soluble resin cleaning agent.
Morton Clean and Protect Pellets are NSF certified. They also meet or exceed ANSI/AWWA B200 standard for sodium chloride. For optimum performance, check the salt levels in your water softener, and keep the tank at least half full. Fill your softener with two bags of salt every two months.
Trust Morton Salt Pure and Natural Sodium Chloride Water Softener Crystals to keep your water soft and your appliances protected.
- Prevent mineral buildup in pipes and appliances with phosphate-free salt crystals
- Reduce costs associated with fouled resins, added maintenance, clean-outs, and downtime
- Leaves behind less calcium and manganese insolubles in brine tank
- Contains water-soluble cleaning agent
- NSF certified and meets ANSI/AWWA B200 sodium chloride standards
- Improve efficiency and extend life of appliances and water heaters
- Material: Salt
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 x 12 x 3 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.