Warm up your workspace with the Mr. Heater MH-F299740 Vent Free Propane Garage Heater. This powerful heater is perfect for warming large garage spaces even during the coldest of winter nights.
Running on liquid propane, the radiator puts out a whopping 30,000 BTUs per hour and warms up to 1,000 square feet of space. The blue flame burner and built-in, quiet-running air blower heat and circulate air across the room, evenly heating even large spaces. An integrated thermostat gives you full control over the room's temperature, and the heater includes an automatic low-oxygen shutoff so that it doesn't continue burning if oxygen has been depleted. The propane burner features electric ignition and an internal battery to make starting a breeze. Included legs and wall mounting hardware let you place the heater wherever you want, keeping it out of the way of your favorite workspace.
Garages can get cold, impacting your work quality, so the right heater is a necessity. Never deal with a chilly workspace again with the Mr. Heater MH-F299740 Vent Free Propane Garage Heater.
- Powerful, vent-free liquid propane heater produces up to 30,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,000 square feet of space
- Control the air temperature automatically with the included thermostat to keep your environment comfortable
- Blue flame burner and quiet internal air circulator heat the entire space evenly, low-oxygen shutoff feature ensures safety
- Electronic ignition and internal battery quickly activate the heater to quickly warm your garage
- Legs and wall-mounting hardware included, letting you place it anywhere for maximum heating
- Check local code for uses. Not for use in bathrooms, bedrooms, or recreational vehicles. 4,500ft high altitude restriction. Propane cylinder must remain outdoors.
- Power: 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heating Area: 1,000 square feat
- Tank Capacity (Minimum): 20# Propane Cylinder
- Run Time at Max BTU: 14.39 hours
- For use with liquid propane
- Hose and regulator not included
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27 x 11.25 x 26.50 inches
- Weight: 31.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.