Add a powerful compact cooker to your Buddy FLEX Heater with the Mr. Heater Buddy FLEX Cooking Burner. This little burner easily connects to your Buddy FLEX heater, letting you cook with easer wherever you go.
The portable burner includes a 28-inch patented quick connect hose and fitting that attaches to the Buddy FLEX Heater. Once attached and fueled, the powerful cooker puts out enough heat to quickly cook eggs, hot dogs, burgers, and more, perfect for camping or tailgating. The heavy-duty cooking grate supports pots and pans up to 10 inches in size and 5 pounds in weight, perfect for standard cookware or smaller pots for camping. The easy-to-clean stove washes without hassle and burns away residue to ensure optimal performance. When finished, the hose stores away in the cooker, making for easy storage and transport.
Perfect for outdoor tailgating, camping, or whipping up a snack in the garage, this compact burner is your best friend when it comes to easy meal prep. Never be left hungry in the cold with the Mr. Heater Buddy FLEX Cooking Burner.
- Compact and powerful propane cooking burner is perfect for cooking either outside or inside, compatible with Buddy FLEX Heater
- Fiber mesh burner cleans easily and burns away cooking residue for optimal performance
- Heavy-duty cooking grate supports pans up to 10 inches and 5 pounds
- 5,000 to 8,000 BTU infini-variable control cooker lets you control the output of the heater to a fine degree
- 28-inch quick connect hose and fitting makes for fast setup, connecting to standard Buddy FLEX heater
- Fuel type: Propane
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.50 x 11 x 7.50 inches
- Weight: 8.45 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.