The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 6,000-12,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to one 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 300 sq. ft. A swivel regulator gives you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in silent electric ignition will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
6,000 or 12,000 BTU per hour
For use with propane gas
Heats up to 300 sq. ft.
Single control start knob
Hi-Low heat settings
Silent electronic ignition
Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
Connects to one 1 lb. cylinder
Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Heat your camper, cabin, porch, garage, barn, shed, hunting blind, and more
- With 6,000 to 12,000 BTUs per hour of heat output, depending on the setting, you'll have plenty of heat to take the edge off the cold
- For use with propane gas using a 1 pound LP cylinder or 20 pound cylinder with hose (not included)
- Heats up to 300 square feet
- Features high and low heat settings to tailor your climate control
- Comes with swivel regulators, automatic low oxygen shut off system (ODS), and tip over safety shut off
- BTUs per hour: 6,000 12,000 BTUs
- Heating area: 300 square feet
- Tank capacity: 1 pound propane cylinder
- Maximum elevation: 7,000 feet
- Tip over safety switch: Yes
- Fuel type: Propane
- Heat type: Radiant
- Oxygen depletion sensor: Yes
- Indoor safe: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Heating product type: Space heater
- Heating technology type: Radiant
- Power type: Propane
- Remote: No
- Color: Camo
- Dimensions (L x W): 10.25 x 15.5 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.