Add some colorful and illuminating flair to your motorcycle along with quality sound with the MTX Mud Series 6.5 Inch 50 Watt Cage Mount RGB LED Speakers.
Each bullet speaker includes an RGB LED light ring that enables you to choose between red, blue, or green to highlight the speaker cone and make them look really cool at night.
These colorful LED speakers include low profile mounting brackets that are designed to fit 1.5-inch, 1.75-inch, and 2-inch bars. Their low profile design allows these brilliant speakers to be securely attached to the cage and out of the way of harmful branches and other road hazards ensuring you can enjoy them for many years.
The unique mounting bracket allows you to install the full-range speakers facing whatever direction is best for your application. The bracket allows the speakers to swivel in any direction so they are always pointed in the direction of your choice and are not limited by the shape or angle of your cage.
Let everyone know you are coming down the road with some flash along with your tunes using the MTX Mud Series 6.5 Inch 50 Watt Cage Mount RGB LED Speakers.
- RGB LEDs in grille allow selection of red, blue, or green illumination to give your sound system that extra cool touch
- Fits bars with diameters of 1.5-inch, 1.75-inch, and 2-inch so you can rest assured they will fit your ride
- Polypropylene woofer and soft dome tweeter along with an internal crossover network in each speaker produce a high-quality full-range sound with no distortion what so ever
- Internal crossover network gives you crystal clear audio
- ABS impact resistant grille with UV inhibitor give these speakers the strength and durability they need to withstand the elements
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.76 x 7.09 x 9.34
- Weight: 13 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.