1 x 12" MTX Subwoofer
1 x Vented/Ported Enclosure
Sub will need to be wired and placed into box
**We are an Authorized MTX and Q-Power Dealer!**
The classic Terminator car subwoofer bangs out bass in rigs all over the world. Its economical price made it our most popular entry level sub over the last several years. And the Terminator still outperforms any sub in its class.
The MTX TN12-02 is a 12" single voice coil, 2 Ohm, 200 watt subwoofer that is economically priced but not short on performance.
The terminator subwoofer is loaded with MTX engineering technology including Spider Plateau Venting that ensures trouble free performance and an Assymetrical Linear Drive System that limits distortion ensuring unbeatable performance.
If you are looking for a great subwoofer that won't break your bank look no further. The Terminator sub is still one badass bass pounder...
The **Q POWER 12"** Single Heavy Duty Vented Subwoofer Enclosure features solid 5/8" MDF construction, charcoal carpet covering, a dual vented design, and terminal cup connectors. Turn your ride into a sound machine with the help of the Q POWER 12" Single Heavy Duty Vented Subwoofer Enclosure!
Purchase the **Q POWER 12"** with VMInnovations and receive free shipping! If you want the most output for your money, this is the way to go. Q Power provides top quality speaker boxes and accessories, and the QPower QSBASS12 is no exception!
- RMS Power (Watts): 200 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power (RMS): 100
- 200 Watts
- Peak Power (Watts): 400 Watts
- ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System with a Flat Progressive Spider and Extended Pole Piece for Smooth, Linear, Piston like Drive
- Exclusive Spider Plateau Venting Cooling System Cools at the Voice Coil
- Rubber Surround for Greater Durability and Longevity of the Sub\
- Frequency Response: 24Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 86.4dB
- Voice Coil: 1.50" (3.81 cm)
- Magnet Weight: 27 oz.
- Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Voice Coils: Single Voice Coil
- Mounting Depth: 5.44"
- Cut Out Diameter: 11.08"
- Volume Displacement (cu in): 30.92 cu in
- Sealed Enclosure Net Volume: 1.25 cu ft
- Vented Enclosure Net Volume: 2.00 cu ft
- Brand New **Q POWER 12"** Single Heavy Duty Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Designed and Built for the Deepest Bass
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Volume: 1.65 Cu. Ft.
- Tuned to: 42 hz
- Single Chamber, Slot Port Vent Design
- Durable Charcoal Carpet Covering
- Best Quality Enclosure
- Your 12" Woofers will hit really hard in this enclosure
- Weight: 22 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 18" (W) x 13 1/4" (H) x 16" (D)
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: QSBASS12
- 2 Year Warranty: (1 Year Manufacturer + 1 Year VMInnovations)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.