Classic camping with a tent on the ground is fun and all, but why not take your camping game up a level? Say goodbye to sleeping on the ground and grab the Backroadz 13 Series Truck Bed Camping Tent from Napier for your next outdoor excursion.
This tailgate camping accessory was created with truck owners in mind. The 3-season camping tent features room for 2 people, spacious interior with 5.6 feet of headroom, and 2 large windows for ventilation. Great for storing behind the seat for camping, tailgating, fishing, or road tripping, the truck accessory can go with you on every adventure. Assembly can be done in just 10 minutes with the included rainfly, gear loft, 4 tent poles, and 2 tent tie straps. This beach tent fits Chevrolet C/K Silverado, Dodge RAM, Ford F Series, GMC Sierra, Nissan Titan, and Toyota Tundra.
Create the ultimate camping oasis in the back of your open-bed pickup with the Backroadz 13 Series Truck Bed Camping Tent from Napier.
- Weatherproof, 3-season truck bed tent equipped for 2 people while camping
- Offers a built-in full floor, keeping you off the truck bed and the ground
- Fits the following truck models: Chevrolet C/K Silverado, Dodge RAM, Ford F Series, GMC Sierra, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra
- Spacious interior offers 5.6 feet of headroom with 2 large windows for excellent ventilation
- Includes tent, tent bag, rainfly, gear loft, 4 tent poles, pole bag, and 2 tent tie straps
- 10-minute setup can be completed by 1 person
- Strong fiberglass tent poles are shock-corded for easy assembly and disassembly
- Full rainfly offers excellent protection from the elements
- Napier will plant one tree for every Backroadz tent sold through their partnership with Trees for the Future
- Material: 800mm PU coating
- Wall and roof material: Polyester taffeta
- Window material: Polyester Mesh
- Floor material: Polyethylene
- Rainfly material: Polyester taffeta with taped seams
- Number of poles: 4
- Storm flaps: Yes
- Awning: No
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 79 x 66 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Napier Backroadz 13 Series Full-Size Regular Truck Bed Tent
Now that the weather has settled down a little I finally got to set it up today Read the instructions in the bag it helps in setting the tent up went up easier LOL It went up rather quickly but would be easier with two people, but can be done alone( and a trick put the rain fly on cab side first before raising it as you are setting the poles in spots on the entry side, it makes it a lot easier instead of having to climb up and down 50,000 times if you are by your self Other than that it toss in your soft things to set the base in place bear cab then its great . The only complaints I have are .. one of the main pole s bundge cord was either dry rotted or broke when taking it back down so I have to restring it.. and the second is where the tent comes around at tailgate ends, it should be thicker matterials on the tent , or the base should come around and up farther to protect from rubbing a rip or hole.