Create your next meal with peace of mind that your cookware will get the job done and use the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Stainless Steel Oven-Safe All-Range 10.25-Inch and 12-Inch Fry Pan Set. This oven-safe frying pan will provide you with ideal versatility at home by going easily from the stovetop to your oven to finish cooking meats, brown toppings, or bake like you can in cast iron.
Thanks to the stainless steel construction and impact-bonded base this non-stick frying pan provides quick and even heating, hot-spot prevention, and improved heat retention. Ninja-exclusive NeverStick Technology provides a metal-utensil-safe coating that does not stick, chip, or flake and enables ideal food release. The polished, stainless-steel exterior resists scratches and rust for ideal durability and longevity. Clean-up is easier than ever before due to the non-stick interior that wipes away clean and the ability to utilize the dishwasher.
Double-riveted, solid stainless-steel handle allows for oven use up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and is ergonomically designed for comfort. All-range compatible cookware includes use on gas, electric, glass ceramic, and induction stovetops. Provide yourself with cookware that lasts with the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Pans.
- Oven-safe, 10.25-inch and 12-inch frying pans provide versatility while cooking at home by going from cooktop to oven easily
- Features stainless steel, durable construction with an impact-bonded base for quick and even heating
- NeverStick Technology provides an exclusive nonstick coating that is metal-utensil safe and enables ideal food release
- Double-riveted, solid stainless-steel handle allows for oven use up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- All-range compatible cookware includes use on gas, electric, glass ceramic, and induction stovetops
- Polished, stainless-steel exterior resists scratches and rust and non-stick interior wipes away clean for ideal convenience
- Favorable features include dishwasher-safe use, hot-spot prevention, and improved heat retention
- Created free of PFOA, cadmium, and lead
- Oven safe temperature: 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pan size: 10.25 inches, 12.5 inches
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.50 x 10.50 x 2.00 inches (10.25-inch pan)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 19.25 x 12.25 x 2.20 Inches (12-inch pan)
- Weight: 2.41 pounds (10.25-inch pan)
- Weight: 3.00 pounds (12-inch pan)
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.