Get ready for the Nonzero Gravity PowerDyne Adjustable Iron Dumbbell Weights 2-Pack with Stand to pump you up.
This dumbbell set is a great, space-saving addition to any home gym. The weights can be adjusted from 5 to 80 pounds in 5-pound increments for the first 15 pounds with the turn of a dial. To use, simply unlock and pull out the pin boxes on both ends, then rotate and align the handle grip to your desired weight. This way you'll continue to see results as your strength and fitness levels improve. With the wide weight range, you will be able to do anything from heavy exercises like shrugs and lunges to light exercises such as curls and raises.
Keep your home workouts safe, secure, and efficient with the NonZero Gravity PowerDyne Steel Dumbbell Stand with Locking Swivel Caster Wheels. Featuring 4 premium nylon fully swiveling caster wheels, you can easily transport your weights from one location to the next without worrying about correcting individual wheels or getting stuck on uneven surfaces.
Enjoy customizing the intensity of your workout with the Nonzero Gravity PowerDyne Adjustable Iron Dumbbell Weights 2-Pack with Stand.
- Adjustable weight bundle features a 2-pack of the NonZero PowerDyne Adjustable 80-Pound Dumbbells and a convenient stand
- Get a total body workout with a pair of Nonzero Gravity PowerDyn dumbells perfect for home, commercial, or personal development use
- With just the turn of a dial, change your resistance from 5 pounds all the way up to 80 pounds of weight
- Sturdy, secure dumbbell stand holds 2 PowerDyne brand adjustable weight dumbbells for added safety
- Durable, heavy-duty steel construction safely holds 2 dumbbells without tipping, rolling, or breaking
- NonZero Gravity PowerDyne Steel Dumbbell Stand with Locking Swivel Caster Wheels features:
- Easily allows you to transport heavy weights from one location to another with 4 swivel nylon caster wheels
- Caster wheels easily individually lock in place to prevent rolling or unexpected movement once in position
- Great for home gyms, solo exercisers, or beginners to weight training for added safety and efficiency
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.56 x 22.64 x 24.20 inches
- Weight: 25.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Other
- Part Number: NZG-STAND
- Quantity: 1
- Nonzero Gravity PowerDyne Adjustable Iron Dumbbell Weights, 80 Pounds, Coal (2 Pack) features:
- Adjust in 2-pound increments for the first 15 pounds so you can gradually increase your strength
- Space efficient so you can say goodbye to 10 different dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Non-slip grip handles and durable molding around iron plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts
- To use, simply unlock and pull out the pin boxes on both ends, then rotate and align the handle grip to your desired weight
- Weight range: 5 to 80 pounds
- Color: Coal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.86 x 17.70 x 9.00 inches
- Weight: 81.56 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Part Number: NZG-80LB
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.