Ensure that you have a comfortable spot to relax on your back patio or near your garden with the Northbeam Outdoor Garden Portable Foldable Wooden Adirondack Deck Chair.
This wooden folding chair is made from weather-resistant Acacia hardwood and has a fun teal exterior that is sure to make a splash with your current setup. The unique, ergonomic structure ensures that you'll have optimal comfort for reading, sipping on a drink, or simply relaxing outdoors. It can support up to 250 pounds and is easy to fold up after use, making storage a breeze. With the foldable design, this beach chair also travels nicely so you can take it wherever you go. All in all, this chair requires between 30-45 minutes to assemble, and all hardware and instructions are included.
Don't settle for any old chair. Instead, opt for a comfortable and stylish option in the Northbeam Outdoor Portable Foldable Wooden Adirondack Deck Lounge Chair.
- Foldable outdoor chair is made from weather-resistant Acacia hardwood and features a fun teal exterior
- Unique, ergonomic structure allows for optimal levels of comfort and relaxation
- Lightweight and easy-to-fold design allows the chair to fold flat, making for easy storage and portability
- Great option as a patio chair, garden chair, foldable lawn chair, pool or beach chair, and more
- Requires between 30-45 minutes to assemble, but all hardware and instructions are included
- Designed with ample space between the arms so it can accommodate most body types
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Color: Teal
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 32.54 x 30.71 x 35.24 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.