Liven up your backyard or patio with bright and colorful flowers or lush green foliage with the Novelty 19-Inch Outdoor Classic Urn Planter.
This highly versatile Classic Urn Planter is the ideal growing space for small shrubs, flowers, and foliage. This traditional-style urn planter is protected from fading, shattering, UV rays, and frost so it will last through the seasons. A 2-piece design allows the top to be detached from the base for convenient storage during the off-seasons. No need to worry about frost if you wish to keep them out all year round for seasonal arrangements, these durable planters can withstand the elements.
Easily place these planters around your home to complement your interior decor, or around the outside of your home to accentuate your outdoor living spaces. When using outdoors there are optional, designated drill-out drainage holes so you can keep your soil fresh. The soil capacity of this 19-inch planter is 24 quarts when measured one inch from the top of the container in dry quarts.
Add curb appeal to your home and outfit anyplace you are able with the Novelty 19-Inch Outdoor Classic Urn Planter.
- Durable classic-style urn planter with a timeless design that adds curb appeal to your home
- Material protected from shattering, UV rays, and frost so that your planter lasts through the seasons
- Ideal growing space for small shrubs, flowers, and foliage to accentuate your backyard or patio
- Features optional drainage holes so you can keep your soil fresh when using outdoors
- For easy storage the base and the planter are detachable
- Soil capacity (measured one inch from top of container in dry quarts): 24 quarts
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Dimensions (W x H): 19 x 19 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.