Enjoy cooking your favorite meals with the most versatile kitchen cookware available: the 2-pack of NutriChef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Fry Pans. Any great chef knows the cast iron skillet is the most dependable and versatile piece of cookware in your kitchen. Great for frying, baking, grilling, broiling, braising, sauteing, and more, this 2-pack of frying pans is the cookware set your kitchen needs to be complete.
Get cooking right away. Each 10-inch cast iron fry pan comes with a durable, pre-seasoned coating made to last years of cooking. You can use this cast iron fry pan on any surface. This versatile kitchen cookware is safe for use with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction counter cooktops. You can even use it on a campfire or in ovens (oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit).
Clean up is easy too. With a seasoned cast iron skillet pan, you may want to hand wash the pan to preserve flavor. However, if you're in a rush, this cast iron frying pan is dishwasher-safe. The pre-season cast iron skillet also features a high-low circle design for a non-stick surface, so no scraping needed.
The 2-pack of NutriChef Cast Iron Fry Pans comes complete with a glass lid and cool-touch silicon handle grip.
- Cook up your favorite meals on the stovetop, cooktop, grill, oven, or even the campfire with this 2-pack of cast iron skillet fry pans with lids and handle grips
- 10-inch cast iron fry pan with a durable, pre-seasoned coating made to last years of cooking
- High-Low circle design provides an exceptional non-stick surface so there's no scraping needed to clean up; Dishwasher safe
- Versatile kitchen cookware safe for use with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction counter cooktops; Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes cast iron frying pan, clear glass lid, and cool-touch silicon handle holder that protects your hand from heat and gives you a sturdy grip on the pan
- See-through tempered glass lid with a 304 stainless steel ring lets you see the food as it cooks
- Easy to maneuver with longer handle for easy lifting and leverage handle for confident carrying
- 2 pour spouts on either side of the skillet for serving
- Food-grade safe, environmentally-friendly construction
- Mini cookbook included for cooking ideas
- Coating: Plant oil
- Color: Black
- Silicone handle dimensions (W x H): 1.93 x 5.63 inches
- Pan dimensions (L x W x H): 16.14 x 10.71 x 2.13 inches
- Weight: 8.1 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.