Make all your tasty meals with 1 appliance on your kitchen countertop with the NutriChef Vertical Rotating Rotisserie Oven Cooker.
The process is effortless. The multi-function oven has the ability to roast, broil, or cook rotisserie foods. With the included rack, make chicken, kabobs, or shawarma. The options are endless. Simply insert your chosen fan-favorite food, set the time and temperature on the rotary dial, and let the convection air cooker do the rest. You'll have a delicious meal in no time.
Place this rotisserie cooker on any of your kitchen tables or counters. With a tempered glass door, watch as your chicken cooks to ideal crispiness. Your foods will be evenly cooked tenderly all the way through. If you decide to step away, the automatic power-off feature provides built-in safety to ensure nothing ever gets overcooked. The whole stain-resistant, countertop cooker is easy to clean after cooking up a big and hot meal for family or friends.
Gather around the dinner table and eat deliciously yummy foods made with the NutriChef Kitchen Countertop Rotating Rotisserie Oven Cooker.
- Multi-functioning, vertical rotisserie oven cooker possesses the capability to bake, roast, broil, and rotisserie
- Heat-resistant tempered glass door provides the convenience of watching chicken roast to the ideal level of crispiness
- Adjustable temperature setting and time setting up to 60 minutes gives maximum meal preparation versatility
- Automatic power-off feature is built-in for safety measures to help make sure unattended food never over-cooks if forgotten
- Includes 7 rotisserie skewers, 1 rotating kebob rack, and 1 drip tray pan to accommodate all purposes
- Heating element power: 1,500 watts
- Power supply: 110 volts
- Maximum temperature: 464 degrees Fahrenheit
- Capacity: 22 quarts
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.1 x 13.1x 17.7 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.