You can have your very own slice of paradise when you've got the O'Brien Paradise 3 Towable Tube. Hit the waves with a buddy on this 3-person deck and enjoy unrivaled fun on the water!
Made for teens and adults alike, this oversized lake toy is the essential accessory to tow behind your ski boat or pontoon. This giant deck tube comes equipped with SoftTech fabric which is abrasion-resistant and eliminates the need for pads and unnecessary stitching, so you can whip around the lake all day. The inflatable water toy is suitable for 3 riders and supports up to 510 pounds. With 8 handles, riders have varying options to get the best grip and positioning. Getting into the water will only take a few short moments, as the lightning valve inflates quickly and the tow hook attached makes the process easy.
With the O'Brien Paradise 3 Towable Tube, your best lake days are just around the corner.
- Oversized towable deck tube comes equipped with comfortable SoftTech fabric for all-day comfort and fun on the water
- Quick connect tow hook makes getting into the lake and treading across the surface quick and seamless
- Lightning valve inflates tube faster than ever before and is compatible with most current tube pumps
- Exclusive fabric covers the entire riding surface and eliminates unnecessary seams so you can ride without abrasion
- Ideal for 3 riders and supports up to 510 pounds
- 8 handles provide riders with options for optimal grip and positioning
- Weight capacity: 510 pounds
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W): 66 x 76 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.