Hit the water this season in style with the O'Brien Super Le Tube Inflatable Towable Water Tube. Enjoy your day on the water while being bounced through the waves to your heart's content.
Get on the water as soon as possible and easily connect this innertube to your boat with the quick-connect tow hook. The premium air valve simplifies the inflation process with lightning-fast inflation and deflation. Ideal for 2 riders, this inflatable measures 70 inches in diameter and supports up to 340 pounds of weight.
This 2-person tube features 8 grab handles with knuckle guards to comfortably hang tight along the ride. Crafted from heavy-duty 26-gauge PVC with an 840-denier nylon partial cover, this water inflatable is built for long-lasting use.
Whether you're riding along in the boat or skimming across the water in this towable tube like a skipping stone, the O'Brien Super Le Tube Inflatable Towable Inner Tube offers all-day family fun.
- Quick-connect tow hook and lightning valve makes set up on the water a breeze
- Perfect size tube float for up to 2 riders to skim across the water like a skipping stone
- Premium air valve makes your life easy with lightning-fast air inflation and deflation
- Features 8 grab handles with comfortable knuckle guards for safe and secure riding
- Crafted from heavy-duty 26-gauge PVC with 840-denier nylon partial cover for long-lasting durability
- Total space for 2 riders or a total weight capacity of 340 pounds
- Round water tube measures 70 inches in diameter
- Maximum weight capacity: 340 pounds
- Color: Blue and yellow
- Dimensions (Diameter): 70 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.