Upgrade your stage lighting system with the Odyssey LACPE50 Aluminum Pro Wide 2-Inch Thick Stage Lighting Clamp with Eye Bolt.
Whether you're setting up your stage for a showcase of talent or turning your open performance space into a crowded party, you'll want the best equipment to safely and securely create your lighting design. This ultra-durable aluminum and heavy-duty steel stage light clamp gets the job done right when hanging stage lights from trusses and helps create a hassle-free setup and tear down.
The included eye bolt allows for maximum security and minimum stress when hanging your lighting, requiring no additional purchases or pieces for a secure hang. The super strong design has a maximum working load limit of 1,102 pounds for complex or heavy equipment. Compatible with 1.5-inch to 2-inch diameter tubes, you can easily take your lighting to multiple spaces without worrying about fit. Featuring a thick 2-inch body you can rest assured your lighting and your crowd are safe and sound.
Enjoy an elevated lighting experience at your next gig with the Aluminum Pro Wide 2-Inch Thick Stage Lighting Clamp with Eye Bolt from Odyssey.
- Ultra-durable aluminum and heavy-duty steel stage light clamp helps safely and securely position your light
- Includes eye bolt for maximum security and minimum hassle during set up and tear down
- Super strong design has a maximum working load limit of 1,102 pounds for complex or heavy equipment
- Design is compatible with 1.5-inch to 2-inch diameter tubes for easy integration with existing equipment
- Features a thick 2-inch aluminum body construction for professional-quality hanging light feature
- Material Aluminum
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.25 x 2.00 x 6.50 inches
- Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.