Fire up your grill and the smoker, because, with 20 pounds of Jim Beam Bourbon Barrel Cooking Pellets, you'll have plenty of fuel to cook up a storm on the patio or deck.
These premium pellets are for premium cooking. They are made out of 100-percent all-natural oak, including the Jim Beam Barrels. Rest assured that there are no artificial flavors added to get in the way of the true flavor of bourbon. These bourbon barrel pellets are made directly from the bourbon barrels from Kentucky. The dark spots in your pellets are just the char from the inside of the bourbon barrels, creating authentic bourbon barrel barbecue pellets.
You can grill, smoke, barbecue, bake, roast or braise your food to perfection. The smoky and smooth flavors of bourbon fuse well with beef, chicken, pork, seafood, desserts, and anything else you could think of. This set comes with 4 bundles of cooking pellets.
Get to grilling with the Ol' Hick Cooking Pellets Jim Beam Bourbon Barrel Grilling Cooking Pellets.
- This set comes with 4 bundles of cooking pellets
- Genuine Jim Beam Barrel cooking pellets bring a unique flavor to your grilling
- Cooking pellets are 100-percent all-natural oak, including the Jim Beam barrels
- Made with no artificial flavors that mask the true flavor of bourbon
- Comes in a thick, tear-resistant bag that will keep your pellets safe
- Made from actual Jim Beam bourbon barrels
- Barrels come directly from Kentucky and turned into natural cooking pellets
- Great for grilling, smoking, barbecue, baking, roasting, or braising your food
- Smooth flavors of bourbon fuse well with beef, chicken, pork, seafood, desserts, and more
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.