Keep your floor and carpet free of litter from your furry friend's litter box with the Omega Paw Paw-Cleaning Litter Box Mat. This handy mat removes litter stuck in your cat's paws, leaving your cat clean and stopping it from tracking litter around the house.
Designed with angled louvres, the pad catches litter trapped in your cat's paws as they walk across its surface. The angles then store the particles out of sight, keeping your cat's litter box space clean and tidy. Non-slip material holds the floor tray in place so your cat doesn't accidentally remove the trapped litter. Able to contain spills and other messes, the mat is perfect for any space where you're concerned about pet debris. Easy to clean and simple to use, the floor pad makes a great compliment to the Omega Paw Roll Away Self-Cleaning Litter Box or any other litter box you use.
Never worry about litter getting caught in your carpet or spread out on your floor again using the Omega Paw Paw-Cleaning Litter Box Mat.
- Durable and fun paw-shaped litter cleaning mat keeps your cat's paws free of litter after using the litter box
- Designed with angled louvres that remove litter trapped in your cat's paws as they walk across the mat
- Hide the litter from view and keep it stored in the mat for easy cleaning; Contains spills and messes
- Stops unwanted litter particles from ending up on your floor or in your carpet
- Made from solid, non-slip material; Compliments roll-away self-cleaning litter box
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 13 x 0.30 inches
- Weight: 0.80 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.