Improve your dust collector's performance while dramatically reducing the need to clean or replace the filter with the Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy 4/5 Deluxe Cyclone Kit.
This single-stage dust collector kit is great for small hobbyist shops and DIY woodworkers, providing peace of mind while working on projects. Separating over 99 percent of dust and debris and containing it safely in a lightweight, 15-gallon fiberboard dust bin, this shop tool virtually eliminates filter clogging, and suction loss, while significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter. Included adapters offer a 4 or 5-inch OD inlet that connects to your tools and a 4 or 6-inch OD outlet that connects to your collector providing easy setup for different-sized hoses. Additionally, the dust collection accessory is compatible with almost any 0.5 to 3HP dust collectors for user convenience. There's no need to worry about harmful discharges either, as this shop tool conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground.
Keep your workshop clean and debris at bay with the Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy 4/5 Deluxe Cyclone Kit.
- Cyclone 4/5 separator kit captures and removes 99 percent of fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector; Eliminates clogged filters and suction loss
- Includes separator, 15-gallon fiber drum, gasket, (2) 4-inch reducer adapters, lid clamp, and mounting hardware
- Works with almost any 0.5 to 3HP dust collector including Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, and more
- Prolongs the life of filters and helps avoid suction loss while reducing the need for cleanings and replacement; Saves significant time and money on replacement filters and dust bags
- Upgrades your experience with adapters that convert 5-inch OD inlet (connects to your tools) and 6-inch OD outlet (connects to your collector) to 4-inch ports for ease of use
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and neutral-vane inlet; Neutral-vane technology improves separation efficiency by 20 percent
- Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground to avoid harmful discharges
- Tapered intake and exhaust ports allow for easy, friction-fit flex-hose connections
- Lightweight and compact design for fast and simple installations
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.50 x 16.06 x 43.63 inches
- Weight: 14.50 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.