From a family camp night in the backyard to a retreat in the remote wilderness, comfortably sleep under the stars in the QuickCamp 6-Person 3-Season Cabin Tent from Outbound.
Acting as a great home base for your next outdoor adventure, the QuickCamp 6-Person Cabin Tent is designed with a water-resistant 600 mm coated fabric rain fly with a front canopy and taped seams for excellent protection against outdoor elements. Interior mesh pockets provide convenient storage options for your personal items. Also featured is a built-in rugged PE plastic bathtub floor to keep water out.
This roomy tent has exceptional headroom and features a D-Shaped door with 5 built-in interior zip-up windows that provide superior ventilation and bug protection. The durable but lightweight fiberglass frame allows for quick simple setups that take just minutes to fully assemble. The tent only weighs 21 pounds when assembled and comes with a zippered duffle bag for easy transport and storage.
Enjoy the great outdoors with up to 5 of your friends and family with the QuickCamp 6-Person 3-Season Cabin Tent from Outbound.
- This durable dome tent comfortably fits up to 6 people while providing complete protection during the summer, spring, and fall months
- Easy Up system features a strong durable fiberglass frame that allows for quick simple setups
- Designed with a D-Shaped mesh door with 5 built-in interior zip windows that provide superior ventilation and bug protection
- Full coverage heavy duty 600 mm coated rain fly with a front canopy provides overall weather protection; Both leakproof seams and PE plastic bathtub floor keep water out
- The tent only weighs 21 pounds when assembled and comes with a zippered duffle bag for easy transport and storage
- Tent includes attached rainfly, tent stakes, guy lines, and all assembly instructions
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Red and white
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120.00 x 108.00 x 72.00 inches
- Weight: 21.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.