Enjoy a toboggan ride or winter sledding with the Flexible Flyer sled in vibrant red. This metal and wood sled is an exceptional blend of tradition and innovation. This sled, designed for both kids and adults, is a timeless piece that fuses the classic wooden sled aesthetic with modern, flexible metal runner technology. The sled is suitable for kid's snow sleds, adult snow sleds, beach sleds and even hunting sled drags.
This 60-inch sled provides ample space for a single adult or two kids to ride comfortably. It is spacious for adults to ride but lightweight enough for kids to drag up the hill. This sled is made with smooth birch wood that offers a classic feel, maintaining the nostalgic essence of traditional sleighs and sleds, and powder-coated steel runners designed to offer a smooth and fast sled experience over snow. These runners are designed to flex, providing excellent control and making it a great sled for kids, adults, or even for use as a deer dragging sled.
The sled is also suitable for hunting as a beach, sand, or game sled. Its double kid sled capacity makes it perfect for family fun in the winter, and its long length makes it a great utility sled. Its durable construction ensures it can handle hauling tasks, making it a useful plastic sled for hauling. Whether you're looking for a fast sled for thrilling downhill rides, a knee sled for a unique sledding experience, or a toboggan sled, this flexible flyer sled has it all.
This sled is not just a winter companion but a versatile tool. It can function as a duck hunting sled, a deer sled, or even a jet sled for those adventurous souls. From toddler sleds to wooden sleds for crafts, this sled covers it all.
The Flexible Flyer steel and wood sled is a versatile, durable, and classic style sled. It offers a unique blend of the old and the new, ensuring a thrilling and unforgettable sledding experience.
- Classic runner sled offers a smooth ride and the joy of nostalgia all season long in the outdoor snow
- Large 60-inch long sled allows both children and adults to enjoy the thrill of winter sledding; Recommended for kids ages 5 and up
- Equipped with a steering bar to provide the ultimate control to carve turns with either hand or foot steering
- Made of smooth birchwood with powder-coated steel runners to ensure this will last for many years to come
- Built with 3 sets of knee construction for added strength and support; Includes pre-drilled holes to attach your own rope
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 20.5 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.