Explore the joy of winter with the Flexible Flyer Winter Trek, a utility sled that brings fun, function, and durability into the snowy season. This heavy-duty plastic sled is perfect for kids and adults alike, making it a family favorite for snow play. This toboggan sled for kids is 5.5 feet long, offering ample room for up to 3 sledders, or for hauling winter outdoor toys, ice fishing gear, game, firewood, and more. With its robust construction and convenient tow rope, this large sled can easily be pulled behind an ATV or used as a manual pull sled.
It's not just a sled, it's a winter outdoor toy that brings joy to kids ages 4 and up! The Flexible Flyer Winter Trek is thoughtfully designed with a flat bottom, making it an excellent choice for snow sleds for kids and adults, so everyone can enjoy the thrill of sledding.
With its sleek design and heavy-duty construction, the Winter Trek from Flexible Flyer is the perfect blend of fun and function! Whether you're looking for sleds for kids or sleds for adults, this checks all the boxes. Experience the thrill of the ride and great utility use with this toboggan sled. Your winter adventures await!
- Winter Trek toboggan designed for ages 4 and up, perfect for both kids and adults
- 5.5 feet long design, providing ample room as a utility sled for hauling; Comfortably accommodates up to 3 riders for classic sledding fun
- Plastic snow sled comes with a tow rope that makes it easy to pull up the hill or maneuver around in the snow
- Rope doubles as a handle when you want to lean back while sledding
- Winter sled is great for hauling ice fishing gear, game, wood, supplies, and more
- Plastic sled is built from durable high-density polyethylene to withstand the rough and tumble of winter fun
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 66 x 22 x 6 inches
- Weight: 3.67 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.