Keep your fishing rods always within reach using the simple and compact 2-pack of the Original Fishing Rod Rack by Piranha.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, the rack works perfectly in your home or cabin, suiting any 24-inch space it can fit in. The rack mounts both on walls and ceilings, letting you store your rods wherever you like. Despite its size, each organizer holds up to 11 rods, all in the highly-compact space, so you can stow your rods anywhere. Constructed from heavy-duty steel, the rack kit includes all the necessary hardware, ready for mounting right out of the box. Featuring a sturdy vinyl coating, the organizer protects your rods against damage, uniquely designed for easy and convenient storage.
Compact and ready for installation, the easy to use rack lets you store your fishing rods wherever you need them. This 2-pack of the Piranha Original Fishing Rod Rack easily stows your fishing rods for convenient access.
- 2-pack of this wall fishing rod organizers holds up to 22 rods
- Each easy-to-install and compact fishing rod organizer lets you hold up to 11 rods
- Works great both indoors and outdoors, suiting your home or cabin, in a small 24-inch space
- Constructed from heavy duty steel, the system includes all the necessary hardware for mounting
- Vinyl coated design protects your rods against damage, uniquely designed for easy and convenient storage
- Compact and ready for installation, the simple and easy to use rack lets you store your fishing rods wherever you need them
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 x 2 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.