Get ideal convenience and sleek design all-in-1 with the 10-piece set of PJ Wood Folding TV Tray Tables. These folding TV trays by PJ Wood are the best go-to tray tables.
They come in handy for those nights when you’re not in the mood to sit at the table and just want to relax and eat in front of the TV. They're also great for when you bring the office home and just want an easy way to sit down and get some work done.
These tray tables expand and collapse with ease. Rectangular in shape and made from solid wood, these tables feature a flat, spacious, conventional tabletop that makes them great for versatile use. The solid wood construction ensures that these tables stand up against time. The trays store easily behind a door, in a closet, or even behind the sofa, thanks to the folding design.
For those lazy nights on the couch, trust in the convenience of the 10-piece set of PJ Wood Folding TV Tray Tables.
- Watch your favorite show while eating a delicious meal, or enjoy a late-night snack with these 10 multifunctional folding table trays
- Simply expand the table and stand it upright for a fully functioning desk, stand, or snack tray
- Charming table set is made from solid and sturdy wood that stands the test of time
- Collapse each table when finished for easy storage
- Each sofa snack table measures 14.57 inches wide, 19.09 inches long, and 26 inches tall and contains a spacious, flat surface
- Material: Wood
- Color: Espresso
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.09 x 14.57 x 26 inches
- Weight: 17.76 pounds
- Quantity: 10
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.