Provide your house guests with a convenient place to store their luggage while visiting with the PJ Wood Hotel Style Wood Home Folding Suitcase Luggage Rack with Shelf.
This ideal suitcase storage keeps luggage elevated off the floor for ease of access while packing or unpacking. Bring this convenient folding luggage rack to hotel rooms or keep them in your own bedroom. The convenient lower shelf serves as a shoe rack or extra storage space to help keep organized. Solid wood construction and reinforced, heavy-duty straps provide increased support. Versatility is key, and when not being used for luggage this rack can be used while doing laundry to hold baskets or for extra blanket storage in your living room. The rack also easily folds for easy transport while traveling and for convenient storage while not in use.
Use at home for guests or for yourself while traveling and add convenience to their stay or your vacation with the PJ Wood Hotel Style Wood Home Folding Suitcase Luggage Rack with Shelf.
- Hotel-style luggage rack offers a classy and convenient spot for your guests to store luggage while visiting
- Keeps luggage elevated off the floor for ease of access while unpacking or packing your items
- Rack easily folds up for easy transport while traveling and for convenient storage when not in use
- Convenient lower shelf serves as a shoe rack or extra storage space to stay organized
- Solid wood construction and reinforced heavy-duty straps provide increased support
- Use at home for guests who are visiting or bring with them while traveling
- Top weight capacity: 50 pounds
- Bottom shelf weight capacity: 25 pounds
- Material: Wood
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.5 x 26.6 x 20.24 inches
- Weight: 13.01 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.