Help your transplants recover fast and invigorate their growth using the Plantonix Myco Bliss Premium Mycorrhizal Fungi Organic Inoculant. Featuring a plethora of nutritious ingredients all in a safe, organic blend, your plants will thrive with this powder formula.
Great for helping transplants recover from the shock of moving, the formula includes 5 different mycorrhizal beneficial fungal species to promote vigorous plant growth and promote root growth. These nutrient-rich ingredients include 1000 propagules per gram, letting your plant quickly reestablish itself after planting. The inoculant powder mix enables the soil to retain nutrients for longer and increases nutrient use efficiency. To use, simply apply powder mix when transplanting, directly in contact with roots or at the bottom and sides of the transplant hole. Once established, your little seedling will grow well, using less water and fertilizer as a result.
Excellent for vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs, and more, the Myco Bliss Premium Mycorrhizal Fungi Organic Inoculant by Plantonix ensures a green, vibrant garden that you'll love.
- Blend of 5 different mycorrhizal fungi designed to supercharge your plant’s rhizosphere for maximum root growth and nutrient absorption
- Helps plants such as vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs, berries, and fruits, deal with the shock and stress of being transplanted
- Promotes vigorous plant and root growth by improving your plants' ability to get nutrients and water uptake from the soil
- Enables the soil to retain nutrients for longer and increases nutrient use efficiency
- Inoculating with root stimulator helps plants use less water and fertilizer
- Apply powder mix when transplanting, directly in contact with roots or at the bottom and sides of transplant hole
- Size: 5-pound bag
- Material: Clay powder (inert carrier)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.89 x 8.35 x 5.16 inches
- Weight: 5.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.