The Polaris 3900 Sport delivers unmatched pool vacuum power, incomparable convenience, and legendary performance. It integrates the time-proven Polaris Classic series features you love with innovative new enhancements for added durability, reliability, and performance.
The Polaris 3900 Sport features an all-wheel PosiDrive system with durable stainless steel drive chain that delivers 50% more torque for maximum speed and performance. And it is equipped with a dual-chamber zippered SuperBag that picks up and stores more debris, making cleaning easy and less frequent. It also features innovative auto-reverse technology, which enables it to free itself if it gets stuck.
The Polaris 3900 Sport pressure cleaner works in all in-ground pools and requires a booster pump. It supplements the pool's filtration system by circulating an additional 40 gallons of water per minute through its filter bag. The 3900 Sport includes TailSweep PRO, an advanced sweep hose enhancement that blows debris out of corners and hard to reach places, while also keeping water from spraying outside the pool.
- Automatically vacuums, sweeps and scrubs your pool from top to bottom in 3 hours or less
- Most vacuum power of any 3-jet Polaris pressure pool cleaner, with 40 GPM of additional pool filtration through filter bag
- Enlarged opening in the cleaner bottom picks up debris like leaves, acorns and pebble
- Dual-chamber zippered Superbag picks up and store more debris than any other cleaner for reduced maintenance
- Powerful cleaning for any size or shape gunite, fiberglass or vinyl lined in ground pool
- Triple jets provide greater vacuum power and faster cleaning
- Runs off a separate booster pump (sold separately), working independently from the rest of your pool system
- Nonsquirting power sweep hose attachment provides maximum water propulsion to blow debris out of corners and hard to reach places, while also eliminating water from spraying outside the pool
- All-wheel PosiDrive system with durable stainless steel drive chain delivers 50% more torque for maximum speed, climbing, maneuverability, and performance
- Ready to connect to 1.5-inch threaded return line
- Includes 31 feet of surface hose
- Dimensions: 24 x 11 x 24 inches
- Weight: 16.6 pounds
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.