Cruise in your boat with your own personal soundtrack blasting all around you on the Polk Audio MM1 Series 5.25 Inch Coaxial Speakers.
These speakers are ultramarine certified for total waterproof design. They're the premium audio upgrade your boat craves with studio quality, total sonic accuracy. Meticulously conceived, designed, and engineered for advanced high-quality sound, you'll love hearing every beep, tweet, and twang in your music.
These speakers also come with 2 grilles, 2 sets of mounting hardware, and 2 wiring harnesses so you can hook them up and start blasting your tunes around the lake right away.
This package also comes with 2 Boss 6x9 inch 3-way 400-watt Chaos Exxtreme Series Speakers. They can handle 200 watts of maximum power per speaker (400 watts per pair), which makes these speakers a perfect factory upgrade.
These speakers feature a poly injected cone with a rubber surround, an aluminum voice coil, a stamped steel basket, and a mounting depth of 3.125 inches.
Upgrade your audio system from factory speakers to the Boss CH6930 6 x 9 inch 3 way 400 watt Chaos Exxtreme Series Audio Speakers today!
- Polk Audio MM1 Series 5.25-Inch 300-Watt Coaxial Speakers
- Ultra-marine certified design includes fiberglass reinforced ABS basket, epoxy coated crossovers, waterproof inner and outer surrounds, weep holes for proper drainage, and titanium plated cones for ultimate waterproof audio
- Premium audio upgrade for total sonic accuracy, studio quality
- Meticulously conceived, designed, and engineered for advanced high quality sound
- Dynamic balance technology provides rich, clean, and fully range sound by eliminating distortion and resonant frequencies
- Low protrusion pivoting 1 inch terylene tweeter ensures clear, detailed highs
- 5.25 inch, round dynamic balance driver midwoofer
- 1 inch pivoting terylene tweeter
- Total frequency response: 50 Hz 40 kHz
- Maximum sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 92 dB
- Crossover type: First order woofer and second order tweeter at 5.0 kHz
- Peak power handling: 300 watts
- Power handling: 100 300 watts
- Shape: Round
- Full range mounting depth (top mount): 2.36 inches
- Full range mounting depth (bottom mount): 2.56 inches
- Included accessories: 2 grilles, 2 sets of mounting hardware, and 2 wiring harnesses
- Diameter: 4.6 inches
- Height: 0.92 inches
- Part number: MM522
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Boss 6x9-Inch 3-Way 400-Watt Car Speakers
- 6 x 9 Inch 3 Way 400 Watt Chaos Exxtreme Series Car Audio Speakers
- Maximum power handling: 200 watts per speaker (400 watts per pair)
- Impedance: 4 ohms each
- 50Hz 20kHz frequency response
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Poly injected cone with rubber surround
- 1 inch high temperature aluminum voice coil
- Stamped steel basket
- 0.75 inch piezo tweeter
- 2 inch polyimide cone midrange
- Mounting depth: 3.125 inches
- Dimensions: 4 x 9.25 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Part number: CH6930
- Quantity: 1 pair (2 speakers total)
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.