This Polk MM1 Series 10 Inch 1200W Dual Voice Coil Marine Subwoofer can rage harder than all of your favorite party people combined.
It has a peak power handling of 1200 watts, rock out in a vehicle, on an ATV, or on your boat when you hit up the lake on the weekends. With high quality, deep bass impact, Dynamic Balance technology, a high excursion bump stack motor, and a multi layered voice coil.
You'll fall in love with the clean and clear bass, increased power handling, flawless linearity, lower distortion, and greater durability. The waterproof santoprene surround prevents the elements from sneaking in and stainless steel hardware is included.
Snag this Polk MM1 Series 10 Inch 1200W Dual Voice Coil Marine Subwoofer up and get ready to bump the jams.
- 10 inch MM1 Series 1200W single voice coil marine subwoofer
- Continuous power handling: 400 watts
- Peak power handling: 1200 watts
- Total frequency response: 28 Hz 200 kHz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Driver enclosure type: Ultra marine certified
- Diameter: 9.05 inches
- Full range mounting depth top mount: 4.53 inches
- Full range mounting depth bottom mount: 5.08 inches
- High quality, deep bass impact for on the go listening experience that totally outperforms your OEM factory setup
- Meticulously engineered for thunderous bass, enhanced sonic detail and ultra durable construction
- Rich, clean, full range sound with Dynamic Balance technology
- High excursion bump stack motor for deep bass experience
- Multi layered voice coil provides motor strength for tighter, more accurate sound
- Glass fiber formers, oversized voice coils, and high temperature conex spiders create clean, clear bass, increased power handling, better linearity, lower distortion, and greater durability
- Vented pole and basket structure for increased cooling, power handling, and minimized air chuffing
- Integrated fuses protect against overpowered amplifiers
- Ultra Marine certified to last against the elements
- Waterproof santoprene surround is ultra flexible, durable, and prevents elements from entering speaker
- Non corrosive fiberglass reinforced baskets offer heavy duty protection for back half of speaker
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.