Bundle Includes: Pool Inflatable Floating Cooler & Inflatable Floating Tube (2 Pack)
Enjoy a refreshing beverage while you're out on the water with this Mega Chill Floating Cooler by Intex. The Mega Chill floats along side you on those warm sunny days to keep everyone happy and hydrated. It offers enough room for up to 24 cans with ice and five cup holders. Plus, this Mega Chill cooler is made of 16 gauge vinyl, so it's extra durable.
It's equipped with 5 built-in cup holders and dual trays, giving you ample room to store your beverages. Aside from keeping your drinks cold, it also easily connects to other floats. When you utilize the handy, easy-to-connect connectors, this cooler holder can be paired with any number of River Run products for an even better float experience.
This Intex River Run I Inflatable Tube is designed to fit an adult, and it's perfect for tubing down the river, in the lake or in the pool. The Intex River Run 1 is designed for high performance fun without the hassle of black rubber tubes that can give you tube rash or that uncomfortable burning sensation in hot weather. The Intex River Run I Inflatable Tube also features a quick release valve that deflates the tube in less than 60 seconds. Its separate air chamber for its back rest lets you set the firmness just the way you like it. Tubing veterans, as well as new tubers will love the Intex River Run I Inflatable Tube.
- Bundle Includes: Pool Inflatable Floating Cooler & Inflatable Floating Tube (2 Pack)
- Intex Mega Chill Inflatable Floating Beverage Cooler
- Round-shaped cooler holder designed to keep your beverages cold throughout the day
- Holds up to 24 cans with ice
- Inflates and deflates easily thanks to the trio of air chambers
- Air pump not included
- Crafted out of durable PVC material
- Rapid valve inflation: No
- 5 built-in cup holders and 2 trays keep your essentials close by
- Durable handles make it easy to hold on to
- Built-in cooler that holds refreshing beverages and ice
- Easy-to-use connectors are included to fasten it to other River Run products by Intex
- Color: Blue
- Inflated dimensions (D): 35 inches
- Weight: 3.19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Part number: 56822EP
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Intex River Run 1-Person Inflatable Tube River/Beach/Pool Raft
- Floating tube raft designed for use in the ocean, in lakes, or in the pool
- Designed for 1 adult rider
- Safety air valve and double welded seams make inflation and deflation a breeze
- Built with durable 18-gauge vinyl
- Weight capacity of 200 pounds
- Mesh bottom keeps you cool and comfortable
- Built-in backrest for easy cruising
- Dual air chambers for stability and comfort
- Equipped with dual handles and cup holders
- All around grab rope makes getting in and out easy
- Includes patch repair kit
- Colors: Blue, white, and black
- Diameter: 53 inches
- Weight: 5.44 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Part number: 58825EP
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.