Take your family game nights to the next level with the Pressman Let's Go Fishin' XL Deep Sea Edition. The kids will be hooked after the first game.
This classic kid’s game teaches hand-eye coordination as players use their mini fishing poles to try to catch the most fish. With a rotating pond and hungry fish that open and close their mouths, Let's Go Fishin' provides fast-paced fishing fun that will lure kids into playing over and over again.
For added fun, the Deep Sea Edition has double the amount of those adorable sea creatures, and has integrated two varying speeds for an extra challenge. With hungry fish that open and close their mouths, this game has a motorized gameboard has a pond that rotates. The player with the most fish catches at the end is declared the winner.
Add the Pressman Let's Go Fishin' XL Deep Sea Edition to your shopping list for a suspenseful and entertaining game night with the kids.
- Deep-sea style fishing game spins as 2-4 players use fishing poles to try and catch the most fish
- With 42 sea creatures to catch, this game provides double the fish as the original game
- Enjoy easy setup and simple play by snapping the creatures in place and then you're ready to go
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes 2 various speeds for an extra added challenge
- Recommended for ages 4 and up
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 2.5 x 13 inches
- Weight: 15.9 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.