It's time to stop procrastinating and finally tone up with a little help from Prism Fitness 20 40 60 Pound Fitness Cable Resistance Band Bundle. This home fitness bundle includes 3 resistance cables and handles that let you start off easy and work up to maximum intensity in no time.
Each band in this exercise cable set is made from multi-layered elastic that's lightweight and endlessly durable, design to last for years to come. Each band provides different resistance: there's a 20-pound, 40-pound, and 60-pound cable, each providing different intensity for stretching, flexibility, toning, and muscle-building.
If you need even more of a challenge, the resistance band training set comes with a pair of quick-flip triple-slot handles that let you combine multiple cables at a time, providing resistance up to 120 pounds. Just thread the cable into the handle and it clicks snugly into place.
- 3 fitness cables for resistance training, toning, stretching, physical therapy, and more
- 5-foot multilayered cables are lightweight and designed to last
- Includes a 20-, 40-, and 60-pound cable to vary your workout intensity
- 2 quick-flip triple-slot handles provide a sure grip and allow you to combine multiple bands for extra resistance
- Use on your own, with a partner, or with other exercise equipment to quickly achieve your fitness goals
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.