Bring the bone-crushing bass to your neighborhood while keeping appearances tight with the Pyle 12-Inch 600W Enclosed Carpeted Car Audio Subwoofer Tube Speaker in your ride.
This 12-inch car subwoofer has a peak power of 600 watts that delivers high sound resonance with a punch to your sound system. This sleek sub also has a 2-inch aluminum voice coil with a 4-ohm impedance that maximizes your sound quality while minimizing noise and distortion. The powerful bass speaker hallmarks a bass reflex vent for added sub-bass response and is designed with a specially-treated rubber edge suspension to keep your equipment safe from damage.
This clean-cut car subwoofer not only sounds great but looks great too with a silver paper cone, illuminating LED light, and carpeted tube construction. This dynamic woofer is easy to install into your vehicle and easily enhances your current speaker situation.
Start thumping and bumping your favorite beats now with the Pyle 12-Inch 600W Enclosed Carpeted Car Audio Subwoofer Tube Speaker.
- Enclosed car audio subwoofer features 600 watts of max power for high-quality sound output
- Features 2-inch aluminum voice coil with 4-ohm impedance for crisp and clear sound
- Silver paper cone and specially-treated black rubber edge suspension offer smooth audio output
- Equipped with built-in high output amplifier and bass reflex vent for added sub-bass response
- Easy to install into your vehicle's sound system to enhance your current speaker
- Illuminating LED light behind the grill brings the party vibe straight into your car
- Has RCA/speaker line input for maximum user convenience and ease
- Achieves frequency response of 25Hz to 200Hz
- Material: Particleboard
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.20 x 21.60 x 14.00 inches
- Weight: 28.12 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.