The Pyle 5 x 7-Inch 300-Watt 3-Way Triaxial Car Speakers are a must-have for any vehicle, truck, van, or other automobile. Constructed from high-quality materials with non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround, this speaker pair is built to last for years to come.
These speakers are equipped with 1-inch neodymium film dome, metal speaker grills, plus rugged and durable housing. The pair of car speakers feature a 3-way full-range audio system for ultimate dynamic sound. These speakers can achieve a frequency response of 80 Hz to 20 kHz for large diameter sound reproduction that the entire family can enjoy.
This package includes (2) 5-inch by 7-inch speaker system, mounting brackets, and all necessary hardware for easy installation in your vehicle. Compatible with standard OEM locations, these speakers require a mounting depth of 2.25 inches.
Enjoy your music wherever you go with the Pyle 5 x 7-Inch 300-Watt 3-Way Triaxial Car Stereo Speaker Pair.
- Pair of 5-inch by 7-inch/6-inch by 8-inch 3-way triaxial speaker system fits standard OEM locations
- Provides dynamic sound with 20-ounce magnet, 1-inch midrange dome, and 3/4-inch tweeter
- Increases car audio performance and efficiency with 1-inch high-temperature ASV voice coil
- Offers 300 watts peak power and achieves a frequency response of 80Hz-20Khz
- Includes protective grills, wires/cables, and all necessary mounting hardware
- Non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround secures speaker system and enhances durability
- Features mounting depth of 2.25 inches
- Magnet structure: 20 ounces
- Power handling: 300 watts max/150 watts RMS
- Voice coil: 1-inch ASV
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch Piezo tweeter
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 90 decibels
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 20Khz
- Mounting depth: 2.25 inches
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 4.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.