Bring your ultimate jams and favorite groovy tunes with you on your boat, ATV, or UTV with the Pyle 6 x 9-Inch 260-Watt Marine Speakers.
This single pair of marine-grade speakers are designed to give you weather-proof protection without sacrificing sound. This is a marine speaker set that’s completely waterproof and can be used for all kinds of vehicles because it can withstand heavy water splashes and other outdoor conditions. These marine speakers feature a MAX power handling of 260 watts per speaker giving you a full-range and powerful sound.
These water-resistant speakers have a 40-oz circuit magnet that produces full-range audio and will complete your stereo speaker sound system. The power output on these boat speakers is 130 watts RMS or 260 watts peak depending on how you configure them into your system. This weather-resistant speaker consists of a poly carbon cone with cloth surround for a rugged and durable design. It is also engineered with a heavy-duty ABS basket and grill to combat sun damage.
Don't venture out on the high seas or into the wild without the Pyle 6 x 9-Inch 260-Watt Marine Speakers installed in your vehicle.
- Can be used for all kinds of aquatic and all-terrain vehicles because it can withstand heavy water splashes and other outdoor conditions
- Equipped with a 40-oz circuit magnet for full-range audio and complete stereo speaker sound system
- Power output is 130 watts RMS/260 watts peak and has a frequency response of 55Hz-20Khz with 4 ohms impedance
- Made of a poly carbon cone with cloth surround for a rugged and durable design that will give you years of listening pleasure
- Engineered with heavy-duty molded ABS plastic basket and grill construction to combat sun damage
- Constructed with a low profile design and 1.5-inch aluminum voice coil that can be easily used on boats, marine watercraft, and ATVs while the classic white look also gives an extra sense of style to your vehicle
- Easy to install with a 6 x 9-inch standard size, complete wirings, and mounting hardware
- Universal standard OEM replacement size with a mounting depth of only 3.45-inch and cut-out size of 6.06 x 8.98 inches
- 1/2-inch neodymium dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 55Hz 20K Hz
- 4-ohm impedance
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.79 x 10.55 x 3.4 inches
- Weight: 7.83 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.