Upgrade your audio by adding an exciting visual treat for your eyes as well as crisp stereo sounds for your ears with the Pyle PLMRS53WL 5.25 Inch Waterproof Low Profile Slim Marine Speakers.
This pair of marine speakers feature built-in blue colored LED lights so you can ride in style. The speakers also have 2-way full-range stereo sound reproduction for great sound as you're driving down the road or riding the waves. These low-profile slim style speakers have a 180-watt power output.
With a superior waterproof and weather-resistant design and construction, these speakers make the perfect addition to your marine vehicle or automobile. It's easy to install these speakers with the 2 9.8-feet wirings that come included with the package.
Make road trips and water adventures more fun by adding vivid sound and dynamic color to your audio system with the Pyle PLMRS53WL 5.25 Inch Waterproof Low Profile Slim Marine Speakers.
- 8 component speakers with a waterproof and weather-resistant design
- Standard size of 5.25-inches each and perfect for boats, marine watercrafts, and off-road vehicles
- 2-way full-range stereo sound reproduction for great sound
- Built-in illuminating blue LED lights are great for added excitement on water-based vehicles
- Easy to install with the (2) 9.8-feet wirings that come included with the package for your convenience
- Molded ABS machined basket and grill
- Power Output: 180 Watt MAX (90 Watt RMS)
- Speaker Size: 5.25 inches
- LED Light: Blue Illumination (single color)
- Voice Coil Type: Aluminum
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Magnet: 5.4 Oz
- Color: White
- Weight: 2.58 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.