Upgrade your car's speaker system and get the Pyle PLPW10D Power dual voice coil subwoofer to push your audio experience to the max!
This 10-inch small enclosure unit will add extra punch to your low end and give you that huge sound you want. The sound is produced by a 2-inch, 4-layer high-temperature dual voice coil with a 50-ounce heavy-duty magnet, pushing 1,000-watt max power.
Your booming sound is enhanced by the wide, non-fatiguing rubber suspension, specially designed rubber magnet boot, nonpress cone, and specially treated foam surround, along with bumped and vented motor construction that keeps your equipment safe and extends the life of the subwoofer. Complete with a black plastic basket, this car audio speaker is lightweight at just 5.52 pounds.
If you are looking for a clean-cut, powerful, and versatile new sound, the Pyle PLPW10D 10-Inch Subwoofer Speaker is your audio solution. Add some serious head-turning bass-bounce with this subwoofer.
- Single 10-inch subwoofer packs a powerful audio punch to give you the huge sound you want
- Features 1000-watt MAX and 500-watt RMS power
- Sound produced by dual 4-ohm impedance and 2-inch, 4-layer dual voice coil and 50-ounce magnet
- Non-press paper cone, non-fatiguing rubber suspension, and specially treated foam surround enhance your booming sound
- Black plastic basket offers a lightweight, durable design
- Spring loaded push down speaker terminals
- SPL: 90 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x D: 10 x 10 x 4.7 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.