Cruise down the road jamming to bopping, high-quality tunes. Bump up your current car audio system with QPower 12-Inch Heavy-Duty Dual Sealed Vehicle Subwoofer Enclosure Woofer Box.
There's nothing more liberating than riding carefree down the streets singing your favorite songs at the top of your lungs. Upgrade your car audio system to this high-performance dual-sealed subwoofer enclosure box. Feel the bass boom deeply and precisely with this airtight enclosure housing that produces quality sound in each beat. This durable woofer box features circular recessed panels on each side with gold-tipped spring-loaded terminals.
Crafted from heavy-duty medium-density fiberboard, this subwoofer enclosure box is built to last. Premium charcoal gray-colored carpeting adds ultra-security and durability to the box. Outfit this enclosure box with your 12-inch subwoofers and ensure your car audio is at its peak sound quality. Note: Subwoofers not included, enclosure only.
Take your car system to the next level with QPower 12-Inch Heavy-Duty Dual Sealed Vehicle Subwoofer Enclosure Woofer Box.
- Upgrade your audio system with this high-performance 12-inch dual, sealed subwoofer enclosure box
- Sealed box provides deep, precise bass with an airtight enclosure housing
- Features circular recessed panels with gold-tipped spring-loaded terminals
- Crafted from heavy-duty medium-density fiberboard that's built to last
- Woofer box front is made from 1-inch thick medium-density fiberboard
- Woofer body is made from 3/4-inch thick medium-density fiberboard
- Coated in premium charcoal-colored carpeting for ultra-security
- Subwoofers not included
- Air space: 1.2 cubic feet per subwoofer
- Material: Wood
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.25 x 32 x 13.25 inches
- Weight: 48.00 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.