Providing your subwoofers with a quality housing that's sure to impress, the QPower QBASS Dual 12-Inch Subwoofer Box 4-Pack lets you rock the world with loud, pounding bass. The package includes 4 dual speaker boxes for a total of 8 subwoofer enclosures.
Adding extra kick to your vehicle's sound system, the high-quality box installs into your car for quality audio wherever you travel. Displacing 1.6 cubic square feet per chamber, the enclosure (2) 12-inch boxes have a total of 3.2 cubic feet produce deep, stereo tones that are sure to impress. Each speaker shares a single slot port vent, helping your woofers manage heat for uninterrupted listening. Made from durable MDF wood material, the boxes withstand the pulsing sound you like and blend into your car's interior with the charcoal carpet finish. Combining with your other audio equipment, your subs are sure to blast away the competition in these boxes.
Built to give your vehicle powerful speakers, the QBASS Dual 12-Inch Subwoofer Box 4-Pack by QPower ensures you're the loudest, strongest car on the road.
- Each of the 4 dual car audio subwoofer box holds (2) 12-inch subwoofers that blast ecstatic sound so your vehicle rocks the town
- Adds more bump to your ride with powerful bass and smooth audio; Dual-chamber design doubles your kick
- Ensures the safety of you and your speakers with a shared slot port vent design that helps the speakers stay cool
- Stands strong with solid MDF wood construction and blends into your vehicle with charcoal carpeting
- Specs: Holds (2) 10-inch car audio subwoofers; Air space: 1.6 cubic feet per chamber, 3.2 cubic feet total
- Material: MDF wood
- Color: Charcoal Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.25 x 36 x 13.25 inches
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.