Secure your subs so you can turn the music up loud and proud with the QPower QBGMC12 2007 HT QBomb 12-inch subwoofer enclosure.
Get more out of your speaker box with the under-seat down-firing design, perfect for delivering a clear sound with more intense base and minimizing standing waves. This 12-inch subwoofer box will keep your speakers secure while the durable bed liner looks sleek and protects your speakers.The QBomb enclosure includes 0.8 cubic feet of air space and a 5.5-inch mounting depth.
Custom-fit for 2007-2013 GMC and Chevy extended cab high transmission trucks, this slim subwoofer box is versatile and convenient fitting multiple years of truck models. Due to the customized design, this speaker enclosure does not fit standard crew cab trucks.
With the QPower QBGMC12 2007 HT QBomb 12 Inch Subwoofer Enclosure, you can take a drive knowing your speakers are secure and your audio will be enhanced, without interference.
- Dual 12-inch custom-fit subwoofer enclosure fits 2007-2013 GMC and Chevy extended cab high transmission trucks, does not fit crew cab trucks
- Under-seat down-firing design delivers less interference and more bass
- Finished with durable bed liner provides durability and a sleek look
- 5.5-inch mounting depth
- Air space: 0.8 cubic feet per subwoofer
- Color: Black
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.