Ever wish your feet wouldn't have to suffer the cold floor during the winter? With the QuietWarmth 120 Volt Electric Floating Floor Heating System, you'll experience an unbelievable heated surface every time you walk.
The heating source can be applied on top after installing underlayment, and then covered up with a final floor covering. Ideally designed for luxury, vinyl, and laminate hardwoods, the heated system is made from ultra-thin conductive ink film technology. Once properly wired, the floor heater can easily be controlled with an available thermostat.
This 3 foot by 10 foot floor warmer can be used in any bathroom, bedroom, or any room with a hard floor surface. With a coverage area of about 30 square feet, you can easily adjust the length of the film by simply using a pair of scissors to ensure a perfect fit. The heater runs on 120 volts of power and is energy efficient to save you money down the road.
Enjoy heated comfort with each step using the QuietWarmth Floating Floor Heating System.
- Heated flooring system aims to provide a comfortable heating source for any room
- Thin construction will not elevate for height for your convenience
- Length can be easily adjusted by simply cutting to the size you need with a pair of scissors
- Covers ample area with 30 square feet coverage
- Simple roll-out installation process can be completed in about 30 minutes after installing underlayment
- Constructed from ultra-thin conductive ink film technology, made ideally for floating floors including luxury, vinyl, and laminate hardwoods
- Can be easily controlled with an available thermostat
- Power: 120 volts
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W): 3 foot by 10 foot
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.