Watch your little tyke speed around on the Radio Flyer 608Z Classic Little Red Roadster. This signature car combines a classic design with a modern twist so your child can cruise around in style.
As your toddler drives around on their track of choice, the roadster features durable rubber tires that are optimally designed for a quiet riding experience. But no worries, you'll definitely be able to hear them too, as they'll be honking away with the car's built-in horn.
Not only is the roadster fun and entertaining, but it also serves an educational purpose. The car's working steering function can help assist in developing motor skills as they continue to learn and grow. Plus, the built-in comfort seat provides extra back and ergonomic support, giving your child a smooth ride throughout.
Before you know it your little one will be hopping into a real roadster, but for now, savor the beginning with the Radio Flyer Classic Little Red Roadster.
- Steel body features a classic look combined with a modern twist
- Working steering function assist in developing motor skills
- Durable rubber tires make for a quiet riding experience
- Built-in comfort seat provides extra back and ergonomic support
- Includes a fun honking horn that will make the whole family smile
- Recommend ages: 1 to 3 years old
- Maximum weight: 42 pounds
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.17 x 11.30 x 15.22 inches
- Weight: 9.15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.