Creating a compressed air system in your garage or shop is easy with the RapidAir 1/2-Inch Outlet Kit.
You'll get everything you need to start your compressed air piping system. This kit includes an aluminum outlet block (90120), 3/8-inch NPT straight connector (50100), union elbow (50300), drain valve (50120), 1/4-inch NPT brass nipple (50125), 1/4-inch NPT brass 45-degree elbow (50130), and 3/8-inch NPT brass plug (50135). This compressed air outlet features threaded NPT ports with 3/8-inch female NPT on 3 sides and 1/4-inch female NPT outlet port on front.
The versatile design allows you to mount this compressed air outlet on any surface, including walls and ceilings, and you can even install it in-wall for a flush look.
This compressed air outlet kit works with RapidAir K6221 and K7221 quick couplers to provide up to 150 PSI maximum working pressure. Only use with 1/2-inch outer-diameter, 3/8-inch inner-diameter nylon tubing.
- Create a compressed air system in your garage or shop with the help of this outlet kit that mounts to surfaces, walls, or ceilings
- Kit includes: aluminum outlet block (90120), 3/8-inch NPT straight connector (50100), union elbow (50300), drain valve (50120), 1/4-inch NPT brass nipple (50125), 1/4-inch NPT brass 45-degree elbow (50130), and 3/8-inch NPT brass plug (50135)
- Threaded NPT ports with 3/8-inch female NPT on 3 sides and 1/4-inch female NPT outlet port on front
- Up to 150 PSI maximum working pressure
- Compatible with RapidAir K6221 and K7221 quick couplers; requires quick coupler air chuck, tee fitting (50200), and 1/2-inch outer diameter, 3/8-inch inner diameter nylon tubing (none included)
- Maximum working pressure: 150 PSI
- Coupler size: 1/2-inch
- NPT sizes: 3/8-inch, 1/4-inch
- Color: Silver
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.