Prepare to hit the waves and have a blast with up to 7 of your friends with this set of Yellow and Orange RAVE Sports Mass Frantic 4 Rider Towable Boat Tubes.
These towable floats are just what you need for some boat-riding fun. The floats are equipped with a Skim-Fast bottom for quick and dynamic response to waves. Large anti-chafe guards ensure your fun won't be cut short by painful rubbing. When you start to get winded, you'll still be able to mount either tube using the 3 rear boarding straps.
Both tubes feature 28-gauge PVC bladders that are constructed from heavy-duty vinyl material. Included with each float are 8 foam handles along with EVA knuckle guards for an added level of comfort to prevent skin-chaffing. Quick Connect tow points make setup fast and easy. Ropes and inflators are sold separately.
On your next lake day, bring out this set of Yellow and Orange RAVE Sports Mass Frantic 4 Rider Towable Boat Tubes.
- Set of Mass Frantic towable floats are just what you need to enjoy some fun in the sun
- Equipped with Skim-Fast bottom for quick, dynamic response to waves
- Stay bright technology repels dirt and water while keeping colors shining
- Large anti-chafe guard
- Each tube features 8 handles that are foam filled and feature EVA knuckle guards
- Includes 3 rear boarding straps so you can get back on quick
- The tubes are constructed from durable 600D polyester and feature heavy-duty 28 gauge PVC bladders
- Quick connect tow points make setup fast and easy
- Capacity: 4 riders each
- Rope and inflator sold separately
- Weight capacity: 680 pounds
- Color: Yellow and Orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 76 x 11 inches
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part Number: 02408-RV
- Part Number: 2709
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.